We Pwnfor Pleasure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Pwnfor Pleasure

We Pwn for Pleasure forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaching macro. (from Serinity) ENJOY!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lolianzo
Admin

Leaching macro. (from Serinity) ENJOY! Empty
PostSubject: Leaching macro. (from Serinity) ENJOY!   Leaching macro. (from Serinity) ENJOY! Icon_minipostedFri Sep 14, 2007 3:52 pm

i have chosen to make this post because of several requests.

first i just want to say that i dont take any resposibilitys for bans, warnings placed to accounts etc etc..

i recently found out that u can leech honor in bg's with simple macro program.
this will be a detailed guide how to leech honor.

1. go to http://tethyssolutions.com/macro-automation.htm and download the free trial package of Workspace Macro program. and install it

2. go to www.curse-gaming.com and download the addon BG Assist. and install it. close ure wow, and start it again and check that the addon has been loaded.

3. Login to ure char and write "/bg assist" then select the option that makes u auto join a queue when u right click a battle master (i dont remember the name of the option, but there is not many to be mistaken)

4. go to ure video options in WoW and make sure i click the field Windowed mode. and Maximized.

5. Queue for a AV and wait till u can join it. the BG assist will make u auto join as soon as u are able to do so.

6. once u join a av, dont move at all. not even the camera angle, zoom out or zoom in. now write "/afk" and its important that u still not move. now u should be standing next the Battlemaster. and he is most likely located on ure right hand. now "Alt+Tab" so u got ure Workspace macro in ure upper left corner of the screen. and Wow in the rest of ure screen

7. in Workspace macro u press NEW. this should make it tab back to wow. and u just move ure mouse slightly towards the Battlemaster and right click him. this should make u Queue. then jump and press the Ctrl+Alt+S. this should make the macro program stop recording.

8. Alt + Tab again to bring up ure Workspace macro window on the screen. select the macro u just recorded by pressing Left mouse button on it once. and in the lower left corner of the macro program u press Repeat. then chose the options "Repeat untill i stop" and set the repeat timer to 1 time in a minute. now double click ure macro and it should start. this should make the macro program move ure mouse to wow and rightclick the battlemaster and afterwards jump. now it will be doing that once every minute untill u cancel it. this will make u Queue and jump. it will most likely say that u got deserter since its less than 15 minutes u /afk'ed out of the previous av. but once ure deserter is gone it will re-queue and the BG assist addon joins the av when ever its rdy to do so.

if u have any questions or if u cant make it work. u are welcome to whisp me ingame, and ill try to help u out Smile

soo Very Happy gl with the easy honor farming.

I dont recommend any with previous warnings on accounts to use this method. since u risk a 3 days ban.

but if u have no previous warnings on ure account they will just put up a warning to ure account. and i recommend u to stop after that happends Smile

but hf & gl
best regards Serinity (best sp ever) lol!
Back to top Go down
https://wepwnforpleasure.forumotion.com
Mering

PostSubject: Re: Leaching macro. (from Serinity) ENJOY!   Leaching macro. (from Serinity) ENJOY! Icon_minipostedSun Sep 23, 2007 5:36 am

Anyone got serial for this program? (Workspace macro pro)
Back to top Go down
Lolianzo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leaching macro. (from Serinity) ENJOY!   Leaching macro. (from Serinity) ENJOY! Icon_minipostedSun Sep 23, 2007 6:25 am

Try www.serials.com i havent looked myself since im at work atm so dont wanna take any chances Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wepwnforpleasure.forumotion.com
Mering

PostSubject: Re: Leaching macro. (from Serinity) ENJOY!   Leaching macro. (from Serinity) ENJOY! Icon_minipostedMon Sep 24, 2007 10:51 am

www.serials.ws
Didnt find anything... I think u need a username and a key. :/ thats the problem
Back to top Go down
baalthar

PostSubject: Re: Leaching macro. (from Serinity) ENJOY!   Leaching macro. (from Serinity) ENJOY! Icon_minipostedTue Sep 25, 2007 6:38 am

I don't mean to be disrespectfull, but a pvp guild shouldn't have hp leechers in it's ranks, think of it, in a AV, you see 2-3 leechers from "we pwn for pleasure" what's the other people gonna think about this? It's like Method or Nihilum buy'ing money...
Back to top Go down
Zappzi

PostSubject: Re: Leaching macro. (from Serinity) ENJOY!   Leaching macro. (from Serinity) ENJOY! Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 9:05 am

Probably some people in Nihilum and Method buys glod Surprised or..... not Method, Emilyspear probably pays the repairs for them :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaching macro. (from Serinity) ENJOY!   Leaching macro. (from Serinity) ENJOY! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Leaching macro. (from Serinity) ENJOY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Pwnfor Pleasure :: General-
Jump to: