We Pwnfor Pleasure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Pwnfor Pleasure

We Pwn for Pleasure forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KARA RAID ?!?!?!?

Go down 
+4
Essin
Anngryundead
Zappzi
Hellgirl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellgirl

KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: KARA RAID ?!?!?!?   KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:56 pm

Yes, i know we are a PVP guild...... But i was thinking are there more people like me who would like to clear Kara like once a week just for fun and offcourse epix.

Maybe we can arrange 1 day in the week we clear it.

And offcourse a weekly Raid to a Alliance city would be nice. Anyone in to set a day or date?
Back to top Go down
Zappzi

KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KARA RAID ?!?!?!?   KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 3:10 pm

Alot of people will say like : pve epics without resilience ?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
But I think it's an good idea, some of the epics there can be usable for pvp aswell and kara is a easy and fun instance, so I am up for it!

And we should raid alliance cities more often aswell.

-Zappzi
Back to top Go down
Anngryundead

KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KARA RAID ?!?!?!?   KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 3:12 pm

I'm in for Karazan and for IF raid i'm new in guild and i am trying hard to get pvp gear like u guys.Hope i will get good gear soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zappzi

KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KARA RAID ?!?!?!?   KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Icon_minipostedMon Oct 15, 2007 4:21 am

No worries Anngry, You will. Just start with getting the honor epics first Wink
Back to top Go down
Essin

KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KARA RAID ?!?!?!?   KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Icon_minipostedMon Oct 15, 2007 6:20 am

HELL YEAH! gief free epic ftw
Back to top Go down
Ludvig

Ludvig

KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KARA RAID ?!?!?!?   KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Icon_minipostedMon Oct 15, 2007 7:34 am

Ludvig agrees on this term.
Back to top Go down
Astaldo

Astaldo

KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KARA RAID ?!?!?!?   KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Icon_minipostedMon Oct 15, 2007 2:55 pm

that would be a nice idea...and i also agree with raiding cities more...World pvp ftw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lulim

KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KARA RAID ?!?!?!?   KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 12:57 pm

Im in for that ;P
Back to top Go down
Hellgirl

KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KARA RAID ?!?!?!?   KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 1:17 pm

This weekend ill try to make some raid to a city and or Kara. Maybe Friday after my arena or saturday.
Back to top Go down
Vaccilius

Vaccilius

KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KARA RAID ?!?!?!?   KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 10:55 am

Me likes the idea Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KARA RAID ?!?!?!?   KARA RAID ?!?!?!? Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

KARA RAID ?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Pwnfor Pleasure :: Announce premades-
Jump to: